- 4 russet potatoes, rinsed
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 4 cups beef broth
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. water
- 16 oz. mozzarella cheese chunk
Preheat oven to 425F. Place Mandoline on stable surface, turn circular knob to #6 and triangular knob to 9. Secure potato on food guard and slide down surface of mandoline to slice. Transfer potato to Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim and bake in a single layer for 20 minutes or until crispy.
Heat up Chef Series II 3.2Qt. Sauteuse to medium heat and melt butter. Add flour and whisk. Let cook, whisking occasionally, until it turns golden caramel in color.
- Lower heat to low and slowly add beef broth while whisking and let cook for 5 minutes. Meanwhile make slurry by mixing cornstarch and cold water in Snack Cup, seal and shake until well combined. Add slurry to Sauteuse and whisk to combine. Remove from heat.
- To serve, plate desired amount of fries, break up mozzarella in chunks and sprinkle on top. Add 1/2 cup gravy, garnish as desired and enjoy!