One Pan Lasagna
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 lb. Italian sausage
- 1 small onion, peeled & chopped
- 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. salt
- 8 cups meat sauce
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 – 15 oz. container ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 4 cups mozzarella shredded
- 2 cups parmesan, shredded
- Place beef, ground sausage, and onion in Stack Cooker Colander. Stack above 1 ¾-Qt./1.5L casserole. Cover and microwave on high for 6-8 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- In a medium bowl combined cooked meat with remaining ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Preheat oven to 425F/220C.
- In a Thatsa medium bowl, toss together mozzarella and parmesan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix ricotta cheese and eggs. Set aside.
- Spread 2-cup meat sauce in base of Ultra Pro Lasagna Pan.
- Lay four noodles over sauce. Spread 1-cup ricotta mixture over noodles and sprinkle 1 cup of cheese mixture. Spread 2-cup meat mixture over cheeses and place 4 noodles over sauce.
- Repeat this process again until you have ended with meat sauce on top. Reserve remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese until after microwaving.
- Cover lasagna and microwave on high power for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover, add remaining cheese, and bake for 20 minutes covered and 20 minutes uncovered, or until noodles are cooked. Let rest for 10-15 minutes then serve.
Tupperware has developed a sophisticated and modern range of kitchen tools with eye-catching features that guarantee comfort and ease while preparing meals. Tupperware’s classic, the KPT Silicone Spatula, sets the standard for all kitchen tools. The bright color and timeless...
Silicone Oven Gloves
Every kitchen needs a pair of perfect oven gloves. The Tupperware oven glove combines the benefits of high-quality silicone on the outside, with the comfort of a fabric glove on the inside. The glove is flexible, water and heat resistant...
Tupperware has developed a sophisticated and modern range of kitchen tools with eye-catching features that guarantee comfort and ease while preparing meals. With a capacity of 45 ml , the KPT Small Ladle is the ideal tool to scoop and...
Tupperware has developed a sophisticated and modern range of kitchen tools with eye-catching features that guarantee comfort and ease while preparing meals. The Large Spatula is designed to easily turn long portions of fish, long or large hamburgers, American pancakes...
Eco-friendly material Made of 80% recycled polyester/20% virgin polyamide (the material is post-consumer sourced: PET bottles, industrial polyester waste and even garments.) Highly resistant edging Our Microfibers come with heavy-duty stitching on the edges to prevent fraying so you can...
Microwave Rice Maker
Finally, perfect rice every time! With the Microwave Rice Maker you can cook most types of rice fast, easy and mess-free. The Tupperware Microwave Rice Maker is easy to use Note: The cover is not liquid tight Leftover rice and...
Microwave Pressure cooker 3L
Cook with pleasure without pressure This revolutionary product answers a growing demand for easy cooking solutions. It combines traditional pressure cooking methods with efficient microwave cooking; ensuring even heat distribution, improved food color, and fast cooking times. What’s cool about...
Veggie Spiral Spicer
Who says pasta gets to have all the fun? Including vegetables in your daily meals, can sometimes be uninspiring. Variety is always welcome and makes it much more fun to tick off your health to-do‘s. The Handy Spiral does exactly...